Componenti Lineari - 2011-08-09
NSK Ltd. announced that it has developed Megapositioner™ units that deliver high-speed and precise rotary positioning of loads with a high moment of inertia1 up to 700kg.m2. The units incorporate NSK’s own Megatorque™ motors and a zero backlash precision reducer.
NSK will seek to increase sales of the units for manufacturing facilities that produce large components such as LCD panels, solar panels and automotive components.
Glass panels used for LCD televisions and solar panels continue to increase in size today, while higher precision is demanded for manufacturing facilities that produce large
components such as automotive components. NSK has developed the Megapositioner™ units to meet the demand for high-speed and precise rotary positioning of large and heavy loads. The units incorporate Megatorque™ motors and a zero backlash precision reducer to deliver larger torque and better precision in a compact size.
1. High-speed, precise rotary positioning of loads with a large moment of inertia
- Incorporates Megatorque™ motors and a precision reducer to support loads with a moment of inertia up to 700 kg.m2. Available in two models with a maximum output torque of 500 Nm and 1,960 N・m respectively. Enables manufacturing processes that cannot be achieved with conventional positioners, to facilitate improvements to the production floor.
- Uses a zero backlash precision reducer in combination with Megatorque™ motors, to deliver a repeatability of ± 5 seconds.
2. Compact size combined with high rigidity and large-bore center through-hole
- Offers high rigidity in a compact size and low profile, for an allowable moment load of 9,000 Nm. Features a large-bore center through-hole in the rotating table to facilitate tubes and wiring management.
3. Incorporates same drive unit used in Megatorque™ motors
- Incorporates the same drive unit series used in Megatorque™ motors, which have developed a market following for their ease of use. Simplifies start-up and operation.
1Moment of inertia is measured in kg.m2 and signifies the inertial size of an rotary object. It is calculated as the product of the mass of the object and the square of the distance from the turning axis.
Per favore scegliere